- Develop applications using Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring, Spring Boot, JDBC, IBMWSAD;
- Analyze the API requirements to map data elements to create payload for API;
- Develop REST APIs using Java, Nodejs and deploy on Apigee and AWS cloud;
- Design and Develop responsive web pages using HTML, CSS, JS, and framework like Bootstrap;
- Design and develop UI reusable components using a framework like Angular, and ReactJS;
- Implement Spring security to provide enterprise-level security to access the application data;
- Maintain source code, committing and update code changes in the version control system;
- Work on Development, Pre-production and Production environments on internal and AWS cloud to develop and deploy applications;
- Coordinate with DevOps team to achieve CI/CD pipeline and release perspective;
- Work on Agile environment applying latest Scrum concepts and associated processes.
REQUIRED BACHELORS IN CS/INFOTECH/RELATED PLUS 5 YRS EXP. WILL ALSO ACCEPT MASTERS DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ RELATED IN LIEU OF BACHELORS + 5 YRS EXPERIENCE.
|Job Category||Full Time|